1. Cleveland Clinic, “Chronic Venous Insufficiency,” [Online]. Available: [Accessed 5 May 2020].
2. S. G. Rockson, “Lymphedema,” The American Journal of Medicine, vol. 110, no. 4, pp. 288-295, 2001.
3. J. Weinzweig, Plastic Surgery Secrets Plus, 2nd ed., Mosby, 2010.
4. D. R. Kumar, E. Hanlin, I. Glurich, J. J. Mazza and S. H. Yale, “Virchow's Contribution to the Understanding of Thrombosis and Cellular Biology,” Clinical Medicine Reseach, vol. 8, no. 304, pp. 168-172, 2010 Dec.
5. American Cancer Society, “Cancer Treatment and Survivorship - Facts and Figures 2019-2021,” 2019.
6. C. Miaskowski, J. Mastik, S. M. Paul, K. Topp, B. Smoot, G. Abrams, L. M. Chen, K. M. Kober and Y. P. Conley, “Chemotherapy-Induced Neuropathy in Cancer Survivors,” Journal of Pain and Symptom Management, vol. 54(2), no. 2, pp. 204-218, 2017.
7. I. Gavish and B. Brenner, “Air Travel and the Risk of Thromboembolism,” Internal and Emergency Medicine, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 113-116, 2011.
8. A. Biswas, A. Biswas, P. I. Oh, G. E. Faulkner, R. R. Bajaj, M. Silver, M. S. Mitchell and D. A. Alter, “Sedentary time and its association with risk for disease incidence, mortality, and hospitalization in adults: a systemtic review,” Annals of internal medicine, vol. 162, no. 2, pp. 123-32, 2015.
9. J. C. D'Souza, A. Franzblau and R. A. Werner, “Review of epidemiologic studies on occupational factors and lower extremity musculoskeletal and vascular disorders and symptoms,” Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 129-265, 2005.
10. J. Brownie and B. J. Martin, “Muscle fatigue and discomfort associated with standing and walking: Comparison of work surfaces.,” in Triennial Congress of the IEA, Melbourne, 2015.
11. D. M. Antle, L. Cormier, M. Findlay, L. J. Miller and J. N. Cose, “Lower limb blood flow and mean arterial pressure during standing and seated work: Implications for workplace posture recommendations,” Preventative Medicine Reports, vol. 10, pp. 117-122, 2018.
12. K. Kroeger, C. Ose, G. Rudofsky, J. Roesener and H. Hirche, “Risk factors for varicorse veins,” International angiology : a journal of the International Union of Angiology, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 29-34, 2004.
13. I. Sudoł-Szopińska, A. Bogdan, T. Szopiński, A. K. Panorshka and M. Kołodziejczak, “Prevalence of Chronic Venous Disorders Among Employees Working in Prolonged Sitting and Standing Postures,” International Journal of Occupational Safety and Ergonomics , vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 165-173, 2011.
14. R. H. Goetz, “Effect of changes in posture on peripheral circulation, with special reference to skin temperature readings and the plethysmogram.,” Cirulation, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 56-75, 1950.
15. D. H. Paterson and D. E. Warburton, “Physical activity and functional limitations in older adults: a systematic review related to Canada's Physical Activity Guidelines,” International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity, vol. 7, no. 1, 2010.
16. R. Liu, T. T. Lao and Y. L. Kwok, “Effects of graduated compression stockings with different pressure profiles on lower-limb venous structures and haemodynamics.,” Adv Therapy, vol. 25, 2008.
17. P. W. Mumford, J. C. Blumkaitis, K. Ratliff, R. A. Stecker, J. S. Martin, K. L. Sunderland, S. Richmond and C. M. Kersick, “Comparison of Calf Only External Pneumatic Compression and Compression Socks on Performance Characteristics in Counter Movement Jump,” The FASEB Journal, vol. 34, no. 1, 2020.